Re: the atheist question

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 20:16:53 -0500

At 07:48 PM 4/16/98 -0500, Ron Chitwood wrote:
>point out that part of Christianity's credibility depends upon the
>credibility of Christians themselves<<<
>
>Do you believe that Abraham Lincoln lived? If so, why? If not, why?

Yes, because I beleive in the credibility of the historians. Do I believe
in UFOs and ESP? NO, because I don't believe in the credibility of those
advocating such views. And YECs who can't seem to do enough research to find
out that modern technology has moved objects much heavier than 20,000 tons
raise serious credibility problems also.

and

Foundation, Fall and Flood