Re: Reply to creationist students

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 18:13:09 -0600

>>> But we are extremely dismayed and
angered by the attempts of some creationists to use politics, elected
officials, the courts, and the power of the states and school boards to
force their creationist views on unsuspecting public school students, who
we believe have a right to a legitimate and trustworthy science
education, and we will therefore oppose such creationist efforts. <<<<

Evolutionism used the same tactics in the 1920's. It succeeded with
secular humanists, we creationists are merely copying your successful
tactics. If creation by God is so specious you should not in the least try
to block its teaching. After all, your position should reveal its
superiority plainly.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net