Re: Evolution debate

Karen L Johnson (botanist1@juno.com)
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 03:57:16 -0600

On Tue, 10 Mar 98 06:43:21 +0800 "Stephen Jones" <sejones@ibm.net>
writes:

>I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but Glenn's
>evidence is decisive. Until you come clean and admit who you
>really are, with *checkable* proof, I am not going to waste my time
>debating with someone who is not prepared to use his/her real name
>and who moreover demonstratively tells untruths about how long they
>have been on the list.

You are paranoid and pathetic.

Glenn's "evidence" was fully accounted for -- both in a private post to
him and to the list in general. He's satisfied. Look it up in the
archives.

Regardless, I could care less what YOU -- whoever you think you are --
think (and this encompasses your scientific "arguments" too becasue they
are mainly simply what YOU think and are way outside legitimate science).

I'm sorry that -- like the fundamentals of science -- you just don't get
it.

As I posted, I always use my name -- search the bio journals for my pubs.

Time for another backup of our system that requires I sign off. I doubt
I'll return.
Unless I need some more laughable stuff to post in the dining hall.

Karen

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]