Re: Evolution debate

Stephen Jones (sejones@ibm.net)
Tue, 10 Mar 98 06:43:21 +0800

"Karen"

On Thu, 05 Mar 1998 18:39:08 -0600, Glenn Morton wrote:

GM>...I am working under the assumption that you are in fact,
>Trivers...Last Saturday Trivers told me he was leaving the list. I
>asked majordomo for a list of participants to see if he had gone.
>Trivers was still on the list March 1. You, botanist1@juno.com,
>were not on the list, inspite of your claim that you have been on
>the list for months. You do appear on the list March 3 when I
>repeated the majordomo request and saw that Trivers left and your
>name had appeared. You were the very last individual in the list.

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but Glenn's
evidence is decisive. Until you come clean and admit who you
really are, with *checkable* proof, I am not going to waste my time
debating with someone who is not prepared to use his/her real name
and who moreover demonstratively tells untruths about how long they
have been on the list.

Stephen E (Steve) Jones ,--_|\ sejones@ibm.net
3 Hawker Avenue / Oz \ Steve.Jones@health.wa.gov.au
Warwick 6024 ->*_,--\_/ Phone +61 8 9448 7439
Perth, West Australia v "Test everything." (1Thess 5:21)