Re: Personal paradigm shifts

Allen Roy (allen@infomagic.com)
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 23:22:07 -0800

I somehow lost Scotts email, so I'm sending this to the list.

> Scott Rauch writes:
>
> SR>Well, let me tell you, the shift is absolutely devastating.
> SR>I'm still struggling with all this. I still hold some anger
> SR>because I believe the evangelical Christian community did not
> SR>properly prepare me for the creation/evolution debate. They
> SR>gave me a gun loaded with blanks, and sent me out. I was
> SR>creamed.

I saw that you had read all the T.O FAQs. Now that you have read all
the lies and half truth you should read from the following:

The Revolution against Evolution
<http://www.rae.org>
There are many articles on many topics which were lied about in T.O.

http://www.cs.unc.edu/~plaisted/ce/links.html
This is a comprehensive list of creationary sources and documents.

Allen Roy
Daniel Prophecy Studies
http://www.tagnet.org/anotherviewpoint/Daniel/