Re: real life application

Rick Becker (rbecker@refractal.com)
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 00:20:03 -0500

Sorry for inelegantly eating lots of bandwidth with this messy
cross-posting, but I belong to a fractal artist's discussion group, and
thought it would be interesting if "You'all" met over this question. **I
sincerely hope this isn't some major breach of Internet etiquette!!! It's
just too good an intellectual treat, to pass up at least risking it.**
Anyway, wonderful minds in both groups!!!! They know of ASA's existence
as: > The basic premise of the group is to humbly explore the borders of
science and theology based on the evident premise of an Intelligent
Creator.< I intuit that both groups have many things to offer each other,
from different directions, and sincerely hope I'm not wasting wasting
people's time on a false trail. Thanks. b.