Re: WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? Students' reasons for rejecting evolution go beyond the Bible

Eduardo G. Moros (moros@castor.wustl.edu)
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 18:00:10 -0500

Hi,

My name is Eduardo Moros and I'm new to this list. I'm not at all
surprise neither of the students response nor of the potential response
of the materialistic evolutionists of SciAm. It is interested, though,
to see that the efforts of theists of all camps seem to be having an
impact on the new generations; I'm indeed surprise that 45% of the
students rejected evolution, it seems a large % to me. I sure would
like to see how they plan to correct "preconceptions about genetics,
radiometric dating and statistical probability of spontaneous
self-replicating life forms" without intelectual coersion.

Salu2

SENDER INFORMATION:
Eduardo G. Moros
http://castor.wustl.edu/~moros/