Re: Origin of life, thermodynamics 2/2 #2

Steve Clark (ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu)
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 12:34:39 -0500

At 01:22 PM 7/18/97 -0500, John Queen wrote:

>--I disagree with the thought that evolution remains a possible mechanism
>for the fabrication of an eye. I believe mentioning the supposive
>mechanisms of evolution in this context only shows the 'realness' of our
>creator. In this context it is so obvious to see that things didn't get
>here from nothing by chance.

In the prevailing model of evolution, it doesn't work by chance.
Steven S. Clark, Ph.D . Phone: 608/263-9137
Associate Professor FAX: 608/263-4226
Dept. of Human Oncology and Email: ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu
UW Comprehensive Cancer Center
CSC K4-432
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792

"It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings to
search out a matter." Proverbs