Re: Gould's "Pluralism" vs "Darwinist Fundamentalism"

Russell Stewart (diamond@rt66.com)
Mon, 07 Jul 1997 14:40:02 -0600

At 05:58 AM 7/2/97 +0800, you wrote:
>Reflectorites
>
>Johnson on a recent tape predicted that Darwinism will collapse in a
>few years, just like communism did when those who ran the system lost
>their faith.

Oh, goody. A solid prediction that we can look back on and laugh
about in a few years.

Of course, like the preachers who are always predicting the end of
the world, I'm sure Johnson will "discover" an error in his calculations
when his prediction doesn't come true, and I'm sure the truly faithful
will never question his judgement, but it will at least serve to erode
his credibility somewhat...

| Russell Stewart |
| http://www.rt66.com/diamond/ |
| Albuquerque, New Mexico | diamond@rt66.com |