Re: Haldane's Dilemma -- talk.oriigns rehash

john (khchen@mail.utexas.edu)
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 11:39:21 -0600

----I dont think a program is neccesary to see that the most complex device
in the world was not made from random. Since natural selection cannot
influence or help propogate those "favorable" mutations that are not part
of the phenotype, any mathematical model(and evolution itself) has even
more problems.
Somehow a highly ordered randomly mutated sequence of genetic material
would have to arise without the effects of natural selection.

john w queen ii