Re: Haldane's Dilemma -- talk.origins rehash

john (khchen@mail.utexas.edu)
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 10:12:05 -0600

pim---
You still dont get my point. The logic can go both ways...its
random. Can a very ordered set of information can become more ordered
every generation(what would of had to happened for us to get here) through
random mutations? I get your reasoning that bad mutations would not
propogate, but the chances become even more 'out of this world' each
generation that some random mutation will actually improve upon what was
previously improved upon.
This type of lottery type improvement would had to have happened
for millions of generations.
john queen