Re: volution?and faith and Re:darwin's fish:follow me:read close

john queen (john.queen.ii@mail.utexas.edu)
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 10:35:41 -0600

---Should the reverse mutation apply at he same location? It takes more
than one nucleotide to code for an amino acid. Because of this the
mutation would not have to be at the exact location to produce a different
amino acid. Since we are talking about random, the chances that a mutation
will occur at a certain position start over each time mutations are made
possible.
jq