Re: logic makes a comeback

Russell Stewart (diamond@rt66.com)
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 14:26:03 -0600

I wrote:
>"Moral bankruptcy"? That is nothing less than a bald-faced lie.
>I have explained in full not only the source of my morality, but
>exactly why it works as well as it does. And I have shown that, by
>your definition, Christianity can be shown to be just as morally
>bankrupt.

Since Jim is clearly hell-bent on distorting my intentions, let me
clarify this last sentence. Perhaps it could be better expressed
with quotes around "shown". IOW, I am *not* claiming that Christianity
is morally bankrupt -- rather, I am showing that Jim's definition of
"morally bankrupt" is *intellectually* bankrupt.

Just wanted to make that clear. We now return you to your regularly
scheduled entertainment.

| Russell Stewart |
| http://www.rt66.com/diamond/ |
| Albuquerque, New Mexico | diamond@rt66.com |