Re: references to the journals and books showing that

Brian D Harper (harper.10@osu.edu)
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 19:18:31 -0400

At 02:53 PM 6/11/97 -0600, John wrote:
>-----Pim and forum--
>
> I was asked to give references to literature showing that evolution
>had not occured. I am happy to say that this information is not hard to
>find. One of the following books will probably be at your immediate
>disposal.
> The University of Texas at Austin hosts one of the largest
>libraries in the south(USA). It's current holdings are estimated to be at
>7 million volumes. Among these are extensive historical holdings. Out of
>all of these books history shows that humans and animals have not evolved.

I take it you've read them all?

Brian Harper
Associate Professor
Applied Mechanics
The Ohio State University

"Quantum physicist and Jungian analyst, when dropped from
a great height, fall at the same rate of speed, their
descent unaffected by speech or creed" -- David Berlinski