Re: logic makes a comeback

Brian D Harper (harper.10@osu.edu)
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 00:57:50 -0400

At 02:05 PM 6/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 97-06-10 12:17:51 EDT, diamond@rt66.com (Russell Stewart)
>writes:
>
><< It's really not relevant. I apologize for dragging the discussion into
>that
> area when I should have been focusing on the real issue. >>
>

>It would take you all of three minutes to answer the questions I have now
>sent to you three times. As you posted your assertions to the entire
>list, that makes your support for the assertions relevant.

Good grief, he's already indicated that he doesn't want to
discuss it and has apoligized for bringing it up. What do
you want, his first born child?

Brian Harper
Associate Professor
Applied Mechanics
The Ohio State University

"Quantum physicist and Jungian analyst, when dropped from
a great height, fall at the same rate of speed, their
descent unaffected by speech or creed" -- David Berlinski