Re: A Lament (was ICR and its slurs

keithp@starnetinc.com
Sun, 08 Jun 1997 21:50:14 -0500

Pim,

I don't have the time to interact with each of your most recent points
but I did want to take the opportunity to ask one question. You wrote:

> Within the scientific realm, the materialistic worldview is falsifiable
> and when this happens the worldview is either adapted, rejected or left
> open for future explanations.

Could you please tell me what conditions would have to occur in order to
falsify a materialistic worldview? This is the question I've been
asking all along and as of yet have not received an answer from any
proponent of materialism. Any help you can provide will be
appreciated. Thanks.

Keith