Re: No logic.. only Foolishness.

Russell Stewart (diamond@rt66.com)
Wed, 04 Jun 1997 13:41:46 -0600

At 11:16 PM 6/3/97 -0400, you wrote:
>If a person pronounces the Lord Jesus Christ as Deluded or a Liar or a
>Lunatic, then there is nothing furthur that can be said. The person has made
>their decision about the matter, and have pronounced Christ to not only not
>be God, but to be less than themselves. One can not win an agument with an
>individual who claims to be greater than God, and is unwilling to yield any
>point since that would confirm that they are not superior to Christ.

Um, let me see if I understand your logic here:

1) I am claiming that Christ was not the son of God but merely a human.

2) Therefore, I am reducing Christ "below myself".

3) Therefore, since Christ was the son of God, I am placing myself above
Christ and above God.

OK. That makes sense.

>The
>audacity to say that they are willing to accept the Christ might be a little
>deluded... how outrageous!

We're trying to have a rational discussion here. That means having the courage
to look at possibilities that you may not like.

If you are incapable of that, then run along and don't waste our time. I
certainly have no interest in being judged by someone as arrogant as yourself.

| Russell Stewart |
| http://www.rt66.com/diamond/ |
| Albuquerque, New Mexico | diamond@rt66.com |

2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.