Re: Logic makes a comeback: morality and materialism

john queen (john.queen.ii@mail.utexas.edu)
Wed, 04 Jun 1997 13:29:52 -0500

----Prehaps you need to realize that some people have belief systems.
Prehaps you need to realize that you are much more valuable than a roach or
a tick. Answer this: How can you be calm about the millions of abortions
conducted in the usa each year and the hidious procedures that are allowed?
How can you be "calm" when you see the complacency and ignorance.
As I said above, I know what I believe. Do you call comparing insects to
a fetus rational? How about causing a women to deliver breached and than
sticking sizzors into the babys skull right before he comes out. Sound
rational?
How can you be calm when these types of procedures are going on in 'your
backyard'? How can you be calm when people compare the value of a fetus to
that of an insect? How can you be calm when these procedures are endores
by our highest leader?
Im ready for a discussion.
I will defend the sanctity of human life. I am probably defending some
of your aborted would be friends and collegues.

john w. queen ii