Re: ICR and its slurs

Russell Stewart (diamond@rt66.com)
Wed, 28 May 1997 11:02:19 -0600

At 11:59 AM 5/28/97 EDT, you wrote:
>JB>The point is that, as a materialist, you are living inconsistently.
>
>RS<In your opinion.
>
>But Russ, I thought opinion was everything!

I know you do. That is exactly the problem here.

>I thought "because I do" settled
>all arguments! In fact, Russ, "I know in my heart" that you are living
>inconsistently. I don't have to use logic to justify anything. You've taught
>me that.

I see. So, when I said that there are some areas where logic cannot apply,
you read "I don't have to use logic to justify anything". Perhaps that is
your problem -- reading comprehension. Maybe you should work on that for
a while, and then come back when you're ready to have a rational debate.

However, thank you for finally admitting that your position is just as
subjective as mine.

>So, yes, you are inconsistent. I feel it. And several others share the same
>feelings.

Several. Fortunately for the well-being of society, they are a minority.

>So, QED. Case closed.
>
>This subjective materialism is wonderful stuff!

Hopefully one of these days you'll open up your mind enough to recognize
that there are other human beings out there with other points of view.
Until that day, I'm sorry for you that your only response to a challenging
argument is petty sarcasm and childish jabs.

| Russell Stewart |
| http://www.rt66.com/diamond/ |
| Albuquerque, New Mexico | diamond@rt66.com |

If Rush is Right, then I'll take what's Left.