Re: the second law, hmm...

Bill Hamilton (hamilton@predator.cs.gmr.com)
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 13:42:55 -0400

Brian Harper wrote:

>Now let's go back and look at something Morris said in
>the first part of the quote above:
>
> 'But that's all. Thus we are left with hydrogen as the
> originator of everything else, even though we don't know
> how it did this. As an article of faith, we are asked
> simply to intone the evolutionary mantra: "In the beginning,
> hydrogen." ' -- Henry Morris
>
>In light of Ross's explanation, how can this be taken as
>anything other that deliberate deception? Surely Morris
>read the paragraph following the one he quoted.

Surely he shuld also have read Howard Van Till's "The fourth day: what the
Bible and the heavens are telling us about the creation". Van Till, while
maintaining a presentation style aimed at laymen, provides more detail than
Ross does. To ignore -- or to be ignorant of -- either of these works is
tantamount to labelling his paper "not to be taken seriously".

Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr, Ph.D. | Staff Research Engineer
Chassis and Vehicle Systems | General Motors R&D Center | Warren, MI
William_E._Hamilton@notes.gmr.com
810 986 1474 (voice) | 810 986 3003 (FAX) | whamilto@mich.com (home email)