Re: Comment to Elsberry

Russell Stewart (diamond@rt66.com)
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 02:35:25 -0700

At 10:06 AM 3/27/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Ellsberry writes a long essay on how he dislikes ICR's tactics and changes
>over the years and how he sees them as dishonest, etc. He then says that
>this history is justification enough for not treating them with courtesy.

I don't recall him saying anything of the sort. It is entirely Morris'
opinion that the term "Young Earth Creationist" is a derogatory one, and
I believe Elsberry's point (which I happen to agree with) was that it
is extremely hypocritical for Morris to take offense at such an innocuous
term when he is on record as comparing "evolutionists" (itself a Creationist-
invented label) with thieves, adulterers, and liars.

| Russell Stewart |
| http://www.rt66.com/diamond/ |
| Albuquerque, New Mexico | diamond@rt66.com |

If Rush is Right, then I'll take what's Left.