Re: The Poll (was Why the Flood can not be in Mesopotamia)

Brian D Harper (harper.10@osu.edu)
Fri, 07 Mar 1997 10:33:31 -0500

[...]

But on Tues. Jan 7 you wrote (see above):

>>My new strategy will be to filter all mail with "Steve", "Stephen"
>>"SJ" and "Jones" into a separate in-basket. I will answer those
>>first before I look at the other mail in my in-basket.

Which is it?

Brian Harper
Associate Professor
Applied Mechanics
The Ohio State University

"Should I refuse a good dinner simply because I
do not understand the process of digestion?"
-- Oliver Heaviside