Re: Oldest Stone Tools and Intelligence

Glenn Morton (grmorton@psyberlink.net)
Tue, 04 Mar 1997 16:49:54 -0600

At 03:13 PM 3/4/97 EST, Jim Bell wrote:
>Glenn wrote:
>
><<Of Christian apologetical view, mine is the only one which can
>easily incorporate such discoveries>>
>
>You get 10 points for brass, 0 points for humility...and negative points for
>accuracy!

Jim, Welcome back. I never did hear a response to my documented refutation
of your bold, brassy claim that you had never, never said or implied that
spiritual men were created 30kyr ago or so. You clearly claimed that
spiritual mankind is no older than 30kyr and then promptly denied that you
had ever said so. That is more brassy height than I could ever hope to
aspire to.

You wrote:
on 28 Jan 97 18:13:16 EST