Re: River Floods, Mud, and Grounded ships

Glenn Morton (grmorton@psyberlink.net)
Mon, 03 Mar 1997 22:38:28 -0600

At 08:08 PM 3/3/97 +0800, Stephen Jones wrote:

>Glenn continues to confuse a "Mesopotamian flood" with a "river
>flood".

Believe it or not Stephen, not everything I write is directed at you or your
theory, in spite of the fact that you seem to think it is. Believe it or
not again, that there are people who DO believe that the Flood was a river
flood. Occasionally I prefer to write to them and somehow you always think
I am attacking your position. I am not. There was a popular song in the
70's by Carly Simon...

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood