Re: No way?

Loren Haarsma (lhaarsma@OPAL.TUFTS.EDU)
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 10:00:04 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Jeff Wyant wrote:

> 2. I heard something the other day about the fossil record that sounded
> interesting to me. It was that there are no transitional animals in the
> fossil record.
>
> respones from either point would be appreciated.

It should be easy to test this claim. If you have www access, do
an AltaVista search on "transitional fossils."
Even better, with a few hours work in the local library,
find a textbook or two on fossils, and check out back issues of
_Science_ and _Nature_. The information you get this way will be
more reliable than any opinions we might lob in your direction.

Loren Haarsma