Re: John Morris claims to be a geologist again.

Brian D Harper (harper.10@osu.edu)
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 12:23:12 -0500

At 08:34 PM 2/17/97 -0500, Loren wrote:

>> What does the metaphysical origin of the original tooth have to do with
>> the technological question of how to treat a particular sore tooth
>> today?
>
>Answer 3: Professional dentists today have corrupted their thinking
>with metaphysical enamelism. This is fine for treating sore teeth, but
>renders their opinions on the original tooth highly suspect.

Careful, Loren. I heard that the Naturalistic Rulers of Enamelology
are very effective at silencing dissent. Rumour has it they smother
perpetrators in their long purple robes. No one is sure, though, since
all the evidence has been smothered. One of my former Dentist friends
told me that the lowly rank and file developed a theory to try to
account for these phenomena. It is discussed only in whispers behind
closed doors and is usually referred to as PS (Punctuated Smotheration).
My friend was found dead the next day. It was attributed to natural
causes but his wife told me there were purple fibres in his hair.
Egad, what have I done, I've let out the trade secret of Enamelology.

hmpphhhh..... arghh.... ughhhh.....

Look, a purple light at the end of a long tunnel .........

Brian Harper
Associate Professor
Applied Mechanics
Ohio State University