Re: Polystrate trees

Glenn Morton (grmorton@psyberlink.net)
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 06:03:16 -0600

At 11:32 AM 1/30/97 GMT, d.tyler@mmu.ac.uk wrote:

>A related question from me: Have you PERSONALLY seen a tree going
>THROUGH a single coal seam?

Fair question, Not in person. I have seen excellent quality photos though.
My question to Randy was based upon the idea that

1. he was believing the multiply penetrated coal assertions.

2. He hadn't checked some of the material for the validity of those reports.

3. He was certain that this is a "common" phenomenon.

If polystrate trees were a common phenomenon, then we should see them
everywhere and we don't. The fact that a person hasn't seen them especially
not having seen a polystrate tree which goes through multiple coal seams is
an argument against the global flood.

I will post tonight or tomorrow geological reasons the global flood isn't
possible. Afterall, polystrate trees are only used as support for the
global flood concept. They are used by people who have never seen seismic
data, looked at well logs, or examined the results of the 1993 Mississippi
River Floods.

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood