Re: Shaman art

Glenn Morton (grmorton@psyberlink.net)
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 17:59:20 -0600

At 11:06 AM 1/28/97 EST, Jim Bell wrote:
>Glenn writes:
>
><<You haven't answered my question about whether the homo sapiens on earth
>120,000 years ago were human or not; were spiritual or not. This is a
>simple question. Is it that difficult to give a straight out yes or no?>>
>
>With you it's never simple. I've given you not one, but TWO answers to this
>question (probably more, but this is all I can recall at the moment). The
>first is that it takes time for a special creation to populate the earth. The
>second is that there has been much more exploration of non-African sites. Both
>of those are perfectly understandable reasons for the plethora of evidence to
>be concentrated later on the time scale.

Jim,

You must have misunderstood the question. I was not asking about how much
time it takes for special creation to populate the earth, nor was I asking
about how much exploration has taken place. I was asking if the homo sapien
populations dated at 100,000 years ago are human in the theological sense,
as in, Did Jesus die for them?

I know I am interminably slow, but a simple "yes, they are human in the
spiritual sense" or "No they are not human in the spiritual sense" would
allow me to understand you. What is so hard about that?

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood