Re: Static tools?

Brian D. Harper (harper.10@osu.edu)
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 16:58:50 -0500

At 03:03 PM 1/28/97 EST, Jim Bell wrote:
>It's a good thing I'm leaving because Glenn's objections have become static,
>too. IMO, this usually happens at the end of our conversations. Of course, he
>levels the same charges against me--that's how modern wars are born. Suffice
>to say, in the spirit of peacekeeping, California can kick Texas's patoot
>anytime.

Say whatever you like about Glenn, but you better leave Texas out of it
or you'll really see some patoot kicking!!!!

Mentioning California reminded me of a little joke I'm sure you'll like ;-).

Howcome the greatest concentration of lawyers is in California whereas
the greatest concentration of toxic waste dumps is in New Jersey?

New Jersey got first choice.

Brian Harper
Associate Professor
Applied Mechanics