Re: They wish!

Loren Haarsma (lhaarsma@OPAL.TUFTS.EDU)
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 12:00:10 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, Jim Bell wrote:

> It's only a typo, I know, but it is too delicious to pass up. Dario wrote to
> Glenn, saying, "evolution theory is so full of wholes."
>
> Evolutionists WISH their theory was full of "wholes"!

They sure do.

They wish they had the whole genome sequenced for every living species.
They wish they had the whole developmental program figured out
for every living species.
They wish they had the whole list of structure and functions for each
protein, including their expression and regulation.
They wish they had the whole story of basic cellular physiology.

You can bet they'd love to have all those "wholes."
Then, maybe, we could debate a bit more *empirically*
just how gapless the developmental economy is.
Then, maybe, ID theorists could attach numbers to their
level of incredulity.
Ah, wouldn't that be nice.

In the mean time....

Loren Haarsma