Re: Glenn's history

Glenn Morton (grmorton@gnn.com)
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 21:16:16

>"LOBBIED THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY." I pointed out how this was false.

Who told the state to file suit?

>I take it you can now admit the DA was NOT lobbied? That the ACLU DID start
>the ball rolling?

The filing of a suit gets the ball rolling. Are you saying that the ACLU
filed the suit charging Scopes with teaching evolution and they then turned
around and defended him?

I "injected" this from the first. Go read what I wrote at first. I said:

>It was not the evolutionists who passed the law in Tennessee outlawing the
>teaching of evolution. It was the christians who lobbied the legislature to
>stop someone from teaching their children something.

You are trying your switch and bait tactic here. Accuse me of doing something
wrong then say that my main point was injected later and of course wrongly.

I don't think it was the atheists who lobied for the law.

glenn

Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm