Re: Glenn's faith in catfish

Glenn Morton (grmorton@gnn.com)
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 17:30:27

Jim,

You implied that the walking catfish didn't exist. Were you wrong? You seemed
not to have admitted that.

Let me remind you of what you wrote:

>Yes, I would love an expert opinion on this.We'll need a structural analysis,
>of course, and complete anatomical and behavioral specs. We'll have to hear
>just what this "walking" consists of, too. Is it in the same league as
>"flying" as in the "flying fish"? This may just be another one of your fish
>stories.

Why is it so hard for you to admit that you might be wrong on a given issue?
Is it related to the difficulty you have in admitting that Johnson was wrong
when he said a rodent evolved into a whale?

glenn

Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm