Re: Behe in New York Times 2/2

Brian D. Harper (harper.10@osu.edu)
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 22:39:55 -0500

At 07:22 AM 11/26/96 +0800, Steve wrote:

[...]

>>MB>Pope John Paul spoke of "theories of evolution." Right now it
>>looks as if one of those theories involves intelligent design.
>
>Amen! Behe concludes DBB with:

This is kind of funny. I have told you on several occasions that
if PC or ID is ever to be a theory in the scientific sense then it
will be a theory of evolution. Of course, you fought me tooth and
nail on that. But now that Behe says it you say amen ;-).

Brian Harper | "If you don't understand
Associate Professor | something and want to
Applied Mechanics | sound profound, use the
The Ohio State University | word 'entropy'"
| -- Morrowitz
Bastion for the naturalistic |
rulers of science |