Re: Economic irreducible complexity

Chuck Warman (cwarman@wf.net)
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 21:26:05 -0600

At 08:29 PM 11/24/96, glenn glenn wrote:

>What this proves to me is that the design people are absolutely correct.
This
>extremely complex economy was designed by some one. It is irreducibly
complex;
>remove one part and the whole crumbles. There is absolutely no way that the
>economy could have arisen gradually from a simple hunter-gatherer society.
>
>Now we just need to decide who did the designing.
>
>glenn
>glenn

It's an entertaining post, Glenn, but there's a sticking point (for me,
anyway): even though we can't say specifically who did the designing, we
know *with certainty* that without intelligent input, the economy would not
have occurred.

Chuck
Chuck Warman <cwarman@wf.net>
"The abdication of Belief / makes the Behavior small."
----Emily Dickinson