Re: Howdy!

Steve Clark (ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu)
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 16:44:41 -0600

At 01:37 PM 11/18/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Don't think I'm a hick or anything; that's just how we say hi here at Texas
>A&M.

Hi Andy and welcome. We've got a lot in common. I spent about 21/2 years
at TAMU one weekend.

>I am a freshman studying ABSOLUTELY NOTHING here at A&M

Hey, another thing in common. I teach that course here!

>I confess that I am still somewhat uninformed, although that it changing
>every day. Next semester I have signed up for an introductory course
>entitled Principles of Evolution, and hope to learn as much as I can. Most
>of my reading so far has come from the popular material on both sides, but
>that too with change in the next several months. I beg the readers'
>forgiveness if I make any naive or unsupported arguments,

Hey, why should you be any different than the rest of us?

Steven S. Clark, Ph.D . Phone: 608/263-9137
Associate Professor FAX: 608/263-4226
Dept. of Human Oncology and Email: ssclark@facstaff.wisc.edu
UW Comprehensive Cancer Center
CSC K4-432
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792

"It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings to
search out a matter." Proverbs