Re: I understand

Glenn Morton (GRMorton@gnn.com)
Sat, 28 Sep 1996 20:03:51

>Date: 28 Sep 1996 19:31:20 EDT
>From: pdd@garrett.ncin.com
>Sender: owner-evolution@udomo.calvin.edu
>To: evolution@Calvin.edu
>Subject: I understand
>
>PD>>Boy, what it takes to get an answer to Glenn Dixon's question. I'll have
>PD>>my last meal now.
>PD>>
>PD>>Paul
>
>GR>This is what used to happened to me everytime I used a creationist
> argument
>GR>about geology or physics. That was the biggest incentive to find a way
>GR>make the Bible historically true without having to advance arguments that
>GR>constantly embarrassed.
>
>GR>I do understand.
>
>Hey, I bet the OEC's lurking in the wings are having a belly-laugh too.
>Sort-of plays into their model, doesn't it?

Considering that my note to you was a private one, it was not meant for a
belly laugh from anyone. My note was merely meant to point out to you
privately that if you believe what is taught about geology by the Christian
apologists, you will have these problems. I did. This was certainly not
meant to make fun of anyone.

glenn
Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm