Re: The overwhelming silence

Glenn Morton (GRMorton@gnn.com)
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 21:12:15

>Glenn Morton wrote:
>
>>Yesterday I posted an item about a news
>>story on an extremely significant find from Australia. What was the
> >reaction
>>here among those who do not like the evolutionary paradigm or do not >like
> my
>>views?
>
>>Silence, absolutely perfect silence!!!
>
>Maybe, just maybe, it has something to do with it being the weekend. Or
>people want to check out the story for themselves before they comment.
>If it truly is this significant then maybe you'll allow more than 24 hours
>for responses. :-)
>
>Darrin

I have been this route before. Notice the plethora of responses to my proving
that some member of the Homo genus existed 4.2 million years ago, which is
also a prediction of my view and which I posted on Sept. 1, 1996. It is
almost a truism that we Christians duck when difficult scientific data comes
up.

I would like to also note that there used to be a lot of the famous ID guys on
this list 2 years ago. They have, like ascetics, retreated to their own
private listserv where they don't have to deal with people like me and the
evidence I present.

glenn
Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm