Re: Last Weekend's Posts

Glenn Morton (GRMorton@gnn.com)
Fri, 06 Sep 1996 21:05:30

Paul wrote:

>To Glenn too, please accept my apology also. While I felt that the
>tactics of the disussion became a tad too personal, I should not have
>contributed to that myself. Often times, the way that we express
>ourselves or pose questions can be viewed as an affrontage. The other
>thing that I now realize is the emotion attached to one's work, which
>can be easily manifested when that work is questioned.

I do not feel that an apology was really necessary. But I thank you for your
spirit of concern. If my normal very confrontational style offended you
please forgive me.

I would like to add that in spite of what appears to most on the reflector to
be a bucket of blood betweeen Jim Bell and I, in actuality, Jim and I have a
deep respect for each other. Having been antagonists for such a long time, we
have learned where the lines are and can be very direct.

I hope that this will become the case with you and me, Paul.

glenn
Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm