Re: Morris, the Geologic Column, and Compromise

Randy Landrum (randyl@efn.org)
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 23:56:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 25 Aug 1996, Steven Schimmrich wrote:

> > YEC's always have answers for any question we can pose and make them
> > sound scientific, which is why people believe them.
>
> And they ALWAYS aim their writings to the general Christian public who are
> usually completely ignorant of even basic science (as, according to recent
> polls, are most Americans).
>
> - Steve.

You unbias and scientific comments remind me of the old saying about the
pot calling the kettle black. It's a sad commentary when self proclaimed
scientists use pure phycobabble to hide from the truth. But then again I
guess that is the difference between education and propaganda.

Randy