From: daniel elliot garber
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 1996 10:32 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list HOPOS-L
Subject: Kuhn on NPR

Dear HOPOI,
Tomorrow (Friday) at 3 eastern time there will be a radio broadcast
centering on the work of Thomas Kuhn. It will be on Science Friday, part of
NPR's "Talk of the Nation" series, a live call-in show. The guests will be
myself and David Sloan Wilson, a biologist known for his work on group
selection, which he thinks constitutes a scientific revolution, I am told. It
should be amusing. And by all means call in if you think that I am going off
track!

--Dan Garber