Re: Data of absence, or absence of data?

Chuck Warman (cwarman@wf.net)
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 18:29:04 -0500

At 10:37 AM 8/13/96 -0500, Steve Clark wrote:

>Perhaps. But in the history of science, such shifts occur when data compel
>consideration of a new model. The Kuhnian shit does not necessarily embrace
>the next alternative paradigm unless the reason to do so is compelling.
>Thus, if a shift occurs, I cannot see it moving to a YEC position simply
>because the position is not sufficiently compelling. This fact says nothing
>regarding the need for a shift, however.
>
>steve

There are other issues that I'm sure are more interesting to the reflector,
but for the moment I'll limit my response to this:

FOR THE 900TH TIME, I AM ***NOT*** A YEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day,

Chuck
Chuck Warman
cwarman@wf.net (Wichita Falls, TX)
"The abdication of Belief / makes the Behavior small."
----Emily Dickinson