Re: After their kind (A quick question)

Glenn Morton (GRMorton@gnn.com)
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 17:27:42

Nickolas Matzke wrote:

>NM: "Glenn, I believe, posted evidence that there are documented
>cases of organisms interbreeding between families, as well as
>evidence that animals grouped in the same families have greatly
>differing chromosome numbers."

David Tyler replied:
>I've not seen any evidence of interbreeding between Families -
>although I am not wanting to say this is impossible with our
>present classification systems.

David is correct. I did not show any evidence of interbreeding between
families but my Encyclopedia Britannica says that it has been rarely know
to occur. I looked for examples but have fond none. If anyone knows of
an example please tell me.

glenn
Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm