Re: PHD's, Priests, and Logic

Brian D. Harper (bharper@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu)
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 11:19:09 -0400 (EDT)

At 07:51 AM 6/13/96 -0600, Dennis wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, Brian D. Harper wrote:
>
>> At 04:52 PM 6/9/96, Glenn wrote:
>>

>> >There have been some excellent women who have argued well for their
>> >position. My post was meant to make Mr. Jones abandon his silly, "I won't
>> >talk to you anymore" approach. This was not meant to be a slam against
>> >any female subscribers and I will gladly amend my statment, "Leave the
>> >tough intellectual playing field for the adults."
>> >
>> >Thank you for the correction.
>> >

>> Looks like the reflector is politically correct ;-).
>>
>> OBTW, Good to see you back Glenn. For those who don't know,
>> Glenn was banished from the reflector awhile back for
>> picking his nose in public :-).
>
>Brian,
>You forgot to add that Glenn's hermeneutical uncleanliness was also a
>factor in this banishment ;-)

Well, I thought this would be more or less obvious. After all,
how can someone who picks there nose possibly be hermetically
clean? BTW, you need to get a spell checker, you miss-spelled
hermetic really badly :-).

Brian Harper | "The beginning of thought is in
Associate Professor | disagreement --not only with others
Applied Mechanics | but also with ourselves." --Eric Hoffer
Ohio State University |