Re: Of PhDs, priests and logic

Glenn Morton (GRMorton@gnn.com)
Sat, 08 Jun 1996 22:42:17

Stephen Jones wrote:
>Actually, Brian, from the increasingly hostile and ad hominem tone of
>your posts to me, on the Mt 18:7 principle, I think I will try to
>limit my direct dialogue with you. In future, if I do reply to your
>posts, it will (as with Denis) be directed to the Group, not to you
>personally. I am sorry it has had to come to this.

Stephen, you pulled this little "I'm going to pout and go home" routine
with me a few months ago. Grow up; be a man; and realize that if you want
to say things that represent a minority position or speak to things
outside of your field of expertise, you can expect others to challenge
you. If you are not tough enough to fight like a man, then quit fighting
and go home to your mother. Leave the tough intellectual playing field for
the men. I presume that after all this time your silent treatment
towards me is still on. If it wasn't, I bet it has been renewed.

This may be harsh for my first post after resubscribing to the reflector
but you need to hear this and quit acting like a child.

glenn

Foundation,Fall and Flood
http://members.gnn.com/GRMorton/dmd.htm