Re: random observations on science and the supernatural

Arthur V. Chadwick (chadwicka@swac.edu)
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 17:36:05 -0700

Steve says:

>>Arthur Chadwick wrote:
>> It means we should reconsider all of our philosophical bases.

> And it seems as if many evangelical Christians only want scientists to
>examine theirs and many scientists only want evangelical Christians to
>examine theirs and no one's willing to examine their own!

You are so right. When I asked a week ago if anyone was willing to do so,
all I heard was silence. And all I asked was for someone who believed in
evolution to share with me what they perceived to be the weaknesses of
*their* brand of evolution. My reason for asking is transparent. I would
like to know how well those who hold to evolutionary doctrine understand the
weaknesses of their positions. I guess I will have to go back and read
Kerkut again. I suppose I didn't really expect a response.
Art
http://chadwicka.swac.edu