Re: Can you be objectivea about evolution?

Randy Landrum (randyl@efn.org)
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 23:41:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 12 Apr 1996, Denis Lamoureux wrote:
> > >Hey, Art, how about being "brave" and trying this challenge:
> > >
> > >"I would be very interested if any of you who espouse [heliocentricism]
> > >can think of evidences against your theory."
> > >
> > >Silly question, huh? Get my point?
> > >
> > >Regards,
> > >
> > >Denis
> >
> > It would be silly Dennis, but only if the weight of evidence for evolution
> > was as strong as for heliocentrism.
>

> Well, Steve, I guess you're just not all that familiar with the evidence.
>
> Regards,
> Denis

Nicolaus Copernicus 1473 is an example of one of many men who believed in
God and Christ and the Bible. Copernicus was a Polish astronomer: who
enunciated the principle of heliocentric planetary motion.

-Randy