Re: How the Leopard...? (was Brian Goodwin on the web)

Denis Lamoureux (dlamoure@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca)
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 13:15:54 -0600 (MDT)

Hello Bill,
On Mon, 8 Apr 1996, Bill Hamilton wrote:

> What is needed is Christians who become involved in the fields they are
> criticizing. People who shout, "you're full of baloney" from the sidelines
> are seldom taken seriously.

Nice point! I did this, and darn, I became an evolutionist! But of
course my Fundamentalist brothers (with their 10th grade biology) write me
off as being "brainwashed." You just can't win . . . sigh.

> As
> I've pointed out to Phil before, evolutionists are reacting to his
> criticisms in about the same way I would expect him to react if a scientist
> decided to argue his own case in court.

Heck! Being a lawyer he'd probably sue us!

Nice post Bill,

Denis

Denis O. Lamoureux DDS PhD PhD (cand)
Department of Oral Biology Residence:
Faculty of Dentistry # 1908
University of Alberta 8515-112 Street
Edmonton, Alberta Edmonton, Alberta
T6G 2N8 T6G 1K7
CANADA CANADA

Lab: (403) 492-1354
Residence: (403) 439-2648
Dental Office: (403) 425-4000

E-mail: dlamoure@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca

"In all debates, let truth be thy aim, and endeavor to gain
rather than expose thy opponent."