Re: Old Earth

Stephen Jones (sjones@iinet.net.au)
Wed, 03 Apr 96 21:15:43 EST

Randy

On Wed, 27 Mar 1996 23:41:36 -0800 (PST) you wrote:

RL>There is some interesting facts about the Mt. St. Helens area and
>spirit lake that explains many of these layers which were not layed
>down in millions of years but rather hours. I believe that Steve
>Austin even has made a vidio about it. I have seen the vidio and it
>is very informative.

Yes. No one denies there are catastrophic changes over a short
time-frame in local areas (eg. Surtsey, Scablands, etc).
Unfortunately, this is neither evidence for a young Earth nor for a
global Flood.

God bless.

| Stephen Jones ,--_|\ sjones@iinet.net.au |
| 3 Hawker Ave / Oz \ http://www.iinet.net.au/~sjones/ |
| Warwick 6024 ->*_,--\_/ phone +61 9 448 7439. (These are |
| Perth, Australia v my opinions, not my employer's) |