Re: Is it soup yet? #4

Randy Landrum (randyl@efn.org)
Sat, 30 Mar 1996 02:57:10 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 29 Mar 1996, Denis Lamoureux wrote:

> was talking about on the warm pond issue. Why? Because Stephen is a
> recycler of SECONDARY LITERATURE.
>
> And you are right. I have stated my opinion. But one thing about that
> opinion--it was developed while I was writing a PhD dissertation on the
> VERY SUBJECT--Darwin's Religious Evolution. Stephen wouldn't last a
> semester in graduate school, not because of his opinions, but because of
> his method.
>
> Blessings,
> Denis

> Denis O. Lamoureux DDS PhD PhD (cand)
> Department of Oral Biology Residence:
> Faculty of Dentistry # 1908
> University of Alberta 8515-112 Street
> Edmonton, Alberta Edmonton, Alberta
> T6G 2N8 T6G 1K7
> CANADA CANADA
>
> Lab: (403) 492-1354
> Residence: (403) 439-2648
> Dental Office: (403) 425-4000
>
> E-mail: dlamoure@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
>
> "In all debates, let truth be thy aim, and endeavor to gain
> rather than expose thy opponent."

I am sorry that you think I have nothing to add to the discussion in your
private message you attempted to ridicule me for my encouraging words to
a fellow who I agreed with. I do not have phd but then again neither did
Jesus Christ.

Maybe Solomon is more your equal than am I:

These six things doth the Lord hate; yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An
heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that are swift in running
to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth
discord among brethren.

Proverbs 6:16-19

I will pray for you.

Randy