Re: Is it soup yet? #4

Denis Lamoureux (dlamoure@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca)
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 09:35:48 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 29 Mar 1996, Arthur V. Chadwick wrote:

> Denis says:
>
> >Stephen, your statement is utter nonsense. And Brian has just proven it
> >to you. This is an example of your tendency to make wild overstatements.
> >You love giving the impression you are a scholar with your many and
> >extended posts of gobs and gobs of recycled SECONDARY LITERATURE, but
> >the reality of the situation is that you are intellectually wreckless.
>
> Well, we certainly know what your *opinion* is, don't we? Speaking of wild
> overstatements and *impressions* of scholarship, and intellectual recklessness!
> Art

Hi Art,
Deal with the issue--Brian has demonstrated Stephen doesn't know what he
was talking about on the warm pond issue. Why? Because Stephen is a
recycler of SECONDARY LITERATURE.

And you are right. I have stated my opinion. But one thing about that
opinion--it was developed while I was writing a PhD dissertation on the
VERY SUBJECT--Darwin's Religious Evolution. Stephen wouldn't last a
semester in graduate school, not because of his opinions, but because of
his method.

Blessings,
Denis

Denis O. Lamoureux DDS PhD PhD (cand)
Department of Oral Biology Residence:
Faculty of Dentistry # 1908
University of Alberta 8515-112 Street
Edmonton, Alberta Edmonton, Alberta
T6G 2N8 T6G 1K7
CANADA CANADA

Lab: (403) 492-1354
Residence: (403) 439-2648
Dental Office: (403) 425-4000

E-mail: dlamoure@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca

"In all debates, let truth be thy aim, and endeavor to gain
rather than expose thy opponent."